We will soon host our next webinar:
BrainVision Analyzer 2 basic webinar (3/2016):
Introduction to Analyzer 2 & Basics for ERP Analysis
Target group: The webinar is designed for researchers who have no to little experience with BrainVision Analyzer 2 and want to learn the first steps of an Event-Related Potential (ERP) analysis.
- Introduction to the interface of Analyzer 2
- Concepts and main functionality of Analyzer 2
- Create data overlays and different views
- Automation of data processing
- Theoretical background of ERPs
- Common preprocessing steps
- Create ERPs by averaging
We recommend familiarizing yourself with the basic concepts of EEG before attending the webinar.
How to attend?
All Brain Products distributors are invited to attend our webinar. However, as we want to make as many spots as possible available to our Analyzer 2 customers, we cannot guarantee that there are enough spots remaining to attend the event live. Thus, you will either receive a live spot when available or, in any case, you will get access to the full video recording.
If you wish to attend the webinar, please send an email to email@example.com including your name, email address and preferred participation date (time slot 1 OR 2).
Please do not register via the online registration form for Analyzer customers.
Dates & time slots
For your convenience we are offering 2 different time slots for this webinar. The content of each time slot is the same, please sign up for ONE time slot only. In case you sign up multiple times, we can only accept your first registration.
- Time slot 1: Wednesday 12th October, 2016 from 9:30 to 11:00 (CEST)
- Time slot 2: Thursday 13th October, 2016 from 17:00 to 18:30 (CEST)
You will receive all details for joining the webinar no later than one week prior to the event.