Neuronavigation with Localite
Stimulate selected brain regions with high precision and reliability every time
Plan stimulation areas, visualise the stimulation spot, and monitor and record the precise position of the research subject and coil with complete replicabibility. The turnkey solution provides full integration with MagVenture stimulators, allowing for automatic and easy exchange of all the needed information such as intensity, coil and stimulator type, MEPs, and temperature.
Our partner Localite offers a range of different neuronavigation systems (Classic
, MRI Edition
and Robotic Edition
). They are all precise, intuitive and scalable.
- Easily scalable: From MR-less system to MR-based system extendable by attractive soft and hardware
- Tracking of up to 4 coils at the same time
- More than 30 MagVenture coils ready to use in the software
- Import of multiple morphological and functional data formats (DICOM, MNI, NIfTI)
- EEG electrode localization and position export in flexible data format
- Export of stimulation parameters (e.g. EMG, amplitude, mapping results) along with the acquired stimulation location as functional image dataOpen documentation format: All data stored is written in XML format for easy post processing
- The MRI compatible solution can easily be extended to a 2-in-1 solution for navigation outside the MRI environment