TSA-2 Air portable full-range
The TSA2 Air is the newest device by Medoc, offering an air-cooled and light device that will ease day-to-day handling. This new cooling technology allows the broadest range of temperatures from 0-53°C, and fast rates, all this in an air-cooled device.
- Full temperature range (0-53°C)
- Fast speeds (up to 10°C/Sec.)
- Standard 30×30 mm thermode
- Standard External control and TTL
TSA 2-Advanced Thermosensory Stimulator
- Precise thermal pain stimulation temperature control
- External Control programming capability
- Rapid thermal stimulation rates- up to 13°C/sec
- Single and Dual Thermode configurations
- Upgradeable for the fmri imaging environment
- Add the new CHEPS for TSA2 thermode for rapid and precise heat and cold stimulation
The Q-Sense is a portable, easy-to-use and affordable quantitative sensory testing (QST) device for clinical, research and pharmacologic trial use.
- Light, portable and air cooled device.
- Goes as low as 16 degrees C
- Can be used for heat & mechanical pain threshold
- Sensitive and reproducible
- Pre-programmed test algorithms
- Versatile patient database
- Normative reference data
ALGOMED – Digital Algometer
- Medoc’s AlgoMed provides clinical researchers with a new tool for protocols requiring precise pressure pain data.
- Real-time visual & auditory feedback
- Comprehensive test statistics
- Body site selection
- Customizable outcome-based color graphic reports
- Adjustable protocols, including thresholds and Ramp & hold