Cortivision PHOTON CAP
PHOTON CAP is a wireless near infrared spectroscope (NIRS) for the functional measurement of the hemodynamic response of the brain.
- Non-invasive monitoring of the activity of selected areas of the cerebral cortex
- Fully integrated environment to combine NIRS technology with Virtual Reality (VR) for research, diagnostic and training applications.
- VR allows for unprecedented control of test content therefore PHOTON CAP is perfect for scientists and professionals in the field of UX / UI and ergonomics.
- Integrates with any stimulus presentation software, as well as convenient signal export to the most popular recording formats (including .nirs).
- Built-in IMU (inertial measurement unit) module allows you to easily read movement parameters during the test based on the accelerometer and gyroscope.
- Fully integrated environment to combine NIRS technology with Virtual Reality (VR) for diagnostic and training applications.
- Created for biofeedback practice enabling effective and engaging cognitive training based on NIRS.
- The combination of the advantages of fNIRS mobility with the possibility of creating realistic training situations in the VR space will also prove useful in the area of sports and training for the needs of uniformed services.
SOFTWARE: CortiView App
Recording and signal visualisation software that is intuitive and versatile.
- Probe design and channel configuration
- auto-calibration of sources power to achieve the best signal-to-noise ratio
- raw fNIRS data collection in SNIRF and TXT formats
- IMU sensor data collection
- Real time signal preview
- plots with real time fNIRS and IMU raw data, oxy-Hb, deoxy-Hb, total-Hb
- real-time streaming in LabStreamingLayer